Get lost in the mindful practise of floral design, where moving slowly and simply is encouraged, so you can feel the benefits of tuning into the bounty of the season.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to explore your own creativity through nature. Join us for an exploratory morning amongst the flowers and foliage, where you will be guided to create a beautiful centrepiece, inspired by the season.
– There will be a short meditation on arrival, to ease away the busyness of your mind, allowing you the space to create.
– Once you have relaxed into the morning, there will be a short demonstration as we discuss seasonality and how this can inspire your creative process.
– The majority of the morning is left open for you to explore the materials and create your own centrepiece, with guidance throughout.
– During our time together, you will be encouraged to move slowly and mindfully through the process, paying attention to how you feel when you are completely tuned in to your own practise.
– We will close with a short writing session and share tips on how to continue your practise at home.
This workshop is open to all levels, beginners welcome. We believe there is a creative side within us all that yearns to be explored.
Join us to gain a better understanding of how using your creativity alongside nature can promote a better wellbeing.